The Public Hearing for our Viet Nam investigation will be held at the Peace Palace, in The Hague, the Netherlands on 14 & 15 November 2016.
On the second day a selected group of individuals and organizations will be invited to present their views on the case, live or via a video statement.
If you would like to be a participant on this day, you can register here until 13 October 2016.
The Designated Independent Review Panle will review all applications on the basis of the relevance of their contribution, expertise, the quality of the information they are likely to contribute and the balance of views represented at the hearing. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of this selection by Friday 21 October 2016.
Alternatively, you can request to attend this Public Hearing as part of the general public via this website.
- Unfortunately, due to space constraints, we cannot guarantee attendance at this stage so we recommend to register as soon as possible.
- All applications will be considered, and you will be notified if your application has been successful before Friday 21 October 2016.
- For media accreditation, please send an email to: email@example.com registering your interest, and you will be sent accreditation details.
- Journalist / photographer name (required for all members in the case of a broadcast crew).
- Media outlet represented.
For more information on the Viet Nam Public Hearing, please visit this page.